APSIT-2023 invites full-length original research contributions from engineering professionals, industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments, and research scholars from across the world.
- Full-length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding six pages as per the IEEE double-column format shall be submitted.
- The manuscript should contribute original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, results, etc.
- The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review in any of them.
- The manuscript should contain the name of the corresponding author with the e-mail id and affiliation of all authors.
- The manuscript should follow the IEEE conference format strictly as per following link.
- Submissions of paper for the main conference must be made online through Easy-Chair.
Submit your paper using following Link
- All submitted papers will be checked with advance plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin or iThenticate.
- Then the manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process.
- If reviewers recommended for further improvements in the manuscript, the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within seven days on the date of notification.
All the accepted, registered andpresented papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.(subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements).
Scope of the conference
Technical papers are invited in the following topics:
- Electrical Power and Control
- Electronics Communications& Devices
- Signal System & Image Processing
- Soft Computing and its Applications
- Applied Mathematics & Data Science
- Material Sciences
- Renewable Energy Based Micro & Smart Grid.
- Information technology and its applications.
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Artificial intelligence and Machine learning.
- Energy Forecasting & Management.
- Biomedical Science
- Computation in Bio Technology
- Energy Conversion